Happy Winter & Snowfall season
Get 1 free with 4 offer
3 Days tour to Swat, Kalam, MalamJabba, Ooshu (Every Thursday night)
From Lahore / Islamabad
” Best for Families, females & Honeymoon “
Lahore / Islamabad
10:30 pm from Lahore
Departure from Lahore at Thursday 10:30 PM
Pick members from Islamabad (if any) at 03:30am from M2 Toll Plaza Motorway Islamabad
Breakfast on the Way
Drive to Kalam, Arrival Kalam
Shift to jeeps for Upper kalam visit
Jeep fare will be devided on all participants equally
On the way, visit Oshu Forest, Oshu Bridge, Mtaltan, Palogha, Mahudand Lak if open
Back to Kalam
Dinner and Bonefire arrangment
Night stay at kalam
Hotel – Eagle Nest/Golden Star or Equal
Breakfast, Check out
Drive to Malamjabba
on the way Visit of Bahrain Bazar and river side
Arrival at Malam Jabba
Explore the surrounding of Malam Jabba
Participants can enjoy Chair lift and Zip line
Drive to Fizzaghat
Check in Hotel
Dinner and Night stay at Fizzaghat
Hotel: Hills City or Equal
Breakfast & Check out
Visit of Swat river side
Drive back to Lahore
Short break at Motorway
Islamabad arrival 6PM &
Lahore arrival 11:30PM
Dinner Not Included
End of Tour (Note: Travel time may vary ± 2/3 Hours due to unavoidable circumstances)
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.