Skardu (Urdu: سکردو) is a city located in Gilgit−Baltistan, a part of Pakistan-administered Kashmir. Skardu serves as the capital of Skardu District and the Baltistan Division. Skardu is situated at an elevation of nearly 2,500 meters (8,202 feet) in the Skardu Valley, at the confluence of the Indus and Shigar Rivers. The city is an important gateway to the eight-thousanders of the nearby Karakoram mountain range. The Indus River running through the region separates the Karakoram from the Himalayas.
Pick-up point from Lahore is “Siddique Trade Center Gulberg Lahore” at 11:00 pm (09-09-2022)
Pickup of Karachi and Islamabad Participants from Rawalpindi Daewoo station at 4-4:30am (10-09-2022)
23:30 PM (09-09-2022)
Pick-up point from Lahore is “Siddique Trade Center Gulberg Lahore”
Pickup of Karachi and Islamabad Participants from Rawalpindi Daewoo station at 4-4:30am
Breakfast(Buffet) at Balakot Cordillera Resort
Short Stay at Kiwai Waterfall
Sightseeing on the Way
Reached Naran at 12:00 pm rest for some time after rest go for river rafting (Tickets will be purchase at customer end) at river kunhar and explore Naran bazar in evening. Dinner & Night stay Naran
Hotel: Rock-Wood or Mount Feast (Best Hotels in Naran)
–Breakfast: 7:00 am
–Start Travel For Skardu at 8:00
– -Sightseeing on the Way
Visit of Lulusar Lake & Babusar Top (if time allows otherwise will visit on return)
— Reach Skardu City at 5:00 p.m
— Check into Hotel Rooms
— Dinner at 9:00 p.m
— Rest for the Night
Hotel: Summit Hotel
Breakfast: 8:00 am
–Moving Towards Deosai On 4×4 Jeeps
–Full Day Exploration of Deosai
–Visit Bara Pani, Kala Pani and Sheosar Lake with Jeep Ride
–Back To Skardu City
–Dinner: 8:00 pm
–Overnight stay in hotel at Skardu
Hotel: Summit hotel
— Breakfast at 8:00 am.
– – Leave for Safranga desert
— Visit Jarba Zhue Lake (aka Blind Lake) on the way to Shigar Fort
— Visit Shigar Fort (Tickets will be purchase at customer end)
— Visit Manthoka Waterfall
— Return to Skardu
–Dinner 8:00 pm
— Bonfire after Dinner
–Overnight stay in Hotel at Skardu.
Hotel: Summit hotel
— Breakfast 9:00 am
— Visit Lower Kachura Lake (aka Shangri La Lake) and Upper Kachura Lake (Boating, life jackets and entry tickets will be purchase at customer end).
–Shift to jeeps & Departure for Basho Valley
— Spend whole day & Explore surroundings of Basho Valley and drive back to Skardu
–Dinner: 8:00 Pm –
–Overnight stay in hotel at Skardu with Bonfire Night.
— Breakfast early Morning
— Departure for Naran at 8am
— Short Stay at 3-M Point
— Dinner at Moon Resturant
— Overnight stay in Hotel at Naran
–Breakfast: 08:00 am
–Departure For Lahore/Islamabad.
–Leave after breakfast make stopovers for lunch and tea
Reach Lahore safely at 12am
1. Must keep a sanitizer with you and use it often remember keep it within easy to reach.
• Wear a cloth face covering or face mask.
• If you are ill or feeling sick like temperature, cough, sneezing don’t join the tour, stay home and stay safe and let other to be safe.
• Bring enough of your medicine to last you for the entire trip.
2. The members shall not indulge in any unethical activity (misbehavior with locals or other group members, use of abusive language, use of drugs etc) and may be terminated from tour without warning and will not be refunded any amount.
3. No illegal or prohibited items will be allowed during the trip. Weapons are not allowed.
4. On mountainous roads, AC of the vehicle will be on and off to keep the vehicle away from over-heating.
5. Trip Plan can be altered due to weather or political or any other reason deemed appropriate by us in the best interest of participants and organizers will not be held responsible for that.
6. We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by us and participants will receive full refund of the advance amount only.
7. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
8. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
9. Cancellation Policy:
• 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
• More than 48 HRS – 50% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
• 4 days or more – No cancellation charges.
• No amount will be refunded if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
10. Our trips are environment friendly and no damage to the environment will be tolerated.
11. Our trips are not insured though we exercise the utmost care & safety of all members. We will not be responsible in case of any incident(s) of unforeseen natural calamities like rock/mud sliding, avalanches, slipping/tripping, crevasse falls or any other accidents.
12. No conflict or violence, whether verbal or via action, is allowed during the trips. Respect different cultures, religions, code of practice, beliefs, and political & geographical affiliations. Non-compliance will be dealt strictly.
13. Couple will be charged 18,000-Rs will be charged additional to 34,000/- (34000+34000+18000 = 86000 Couple ).
14. Kids of below age of 5 years will be accommodate with person. Whereas, kid above then 5 years will be charged full per head amount.
15. Room will be shared with 4 person (Bed and mattresses).